Thursday 29 August 2013

Dear Heart,

Sometimes I find myself questioning my judgement on you. I find that as time goes by from our cherished moment together that I begin to wonder if it really meant anything to you. Do you just say these things because you can, because you think it'll make me happy? Or course, it does make me happy, but what would really make me happy would be if you stop being so aloof! Speak to me! There are so many memories I want you to recall - do you remember them on your own or is it only when I bring them up do they start to filter back into that beautifully romantic mind of yours? I think I shall start reminding you of our memories more often... it's only fair that you should be cursed with having to remember all those wonderful times too! I hope you're happy.
 
Love (I guess always),
 
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment