Sunday 25 August 2013

Dear Heart,

You're like a drug. When I spend any time with you it takes me so long to get over it. I sit doing my everyday life jobs and you just creep into my mind. Whisperings of all the memories we have shared. I find myself daydreaming of what I want to happen; of how our lives will one day be entwined and everyone of our friends would declare that it was "about time!" Then I have to haul myself back into the real world and hope and pray that perhaps one day my dream would come true. 
I know I shouldn't allow myself to feel like this and dream like this, but it's your fault! You do these things to me! You make me dream and feel inspired again. I wonder how long it'll take me to get over you this time? Last time I managed to tell myself that I needed to just let go… now I just can't. Why didn't I say all the things I wanted to say when I had the chance?! One day I will tell you, I have to or I will always be daydreaming and wondering. I'll be lost in my hopes and wishes and never move on and live my life (with or without you). 

Please don't forget me. 

Love (I guess always),

Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment